Welcome to Destination U!
“The Best Place to Start”
Home of Tucson’s BEST beginner training groups!
What we offer
A “safety-first” environment.
A 12-Week 5k program for the true-beginner!
Individualized training plans for beginners at each distance/level.
Guest speakers from local fitness studios and gyms: inspirational, motivational, and educational. SAMPLE
Clinics on proper running form, general road safety, and more!
Participants receive 10% discounts on non-sale items at The Running Shop. (Thank you Running Shop for being our #1 Sponsor!)
An introduction to intermediate and advanced groups that can take your training to the next level. Our goal is to graduate those who wish to improve their running fitness to The Workout Group.
We encourage all of our participants to find what works BEST for them, whether that be a different kind of fitness altogether, or a running group that may be a better personal fit! That said, wherever you roam, you will ALWAYS be welcome to drop in and workout with us!
- August 7-9: FALL SEMESTER BEGINS!
- Three Locations
- TUESDAY: Udall Park – 6pm
- WEDNESDAY: Riverfront Park, OV – 6pm
- THURSDAY: Reid Park – 6pm
- Three Locations
Find out more about your Destination U! training options HERE.
- Do want to train for a race, but you need someone to run with? Stay tune for the “DU YOU” social running schedule! Anyone can join any of the coming social runs to train, or just hang out with their besties, in a fitness setting while getting whatever workout you want.
- Our Fall semester 5k program is almost complete and we are looking forward to racing at the TMC Get Moving Downtown 5k and A-Mountain Half-Marathon with all three of our beginner-5k locations represented! Look for the DU shirts, and the bright, smiling faces, warm with the glow of accomplishment, as we cross the finish line on October 28!
Destination Fitness, LLC – Copyright © 2018